Welcome to hardwarehacks.org. I’m Don Luchini, and this has been my home on the Internet since 2005.
By day, and sometimes by night, I’m a DevOps engineer who seeks to help organizations grow by automating away the boring stuff, fostering cross-team communication, introducing and educating myself and others to new tools and technologies, and engaging with the broader DevOps community.
When I’m not busy with work, I can be found giving presentations and running training sessions, practicing martial arts, building and fixing things, and shooting photos.
Now that you’re here, you can:
- Read more about me. (It’s not all about work, I promise!)
- Download my resume. (Okay, this is all about work.)
- See what I’m thinking on my blog. (Sometimes it’s thoughtful.)
- Read about some projects I’ve built, and maybe build them yourself. (Sometimes they’re useful.)
- Check out my photo gallery. (Sometimes they’re pretty.)
- Contact me. (Sometimes I’ll respond.)